Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day

I got a snuggie for Valentine's Day-I've seen it on the infomercials and always wanted it...


Whoever would scoff at this I must say your jealousy is unbecoming. You're just sad that you're ratty old blanket doesn't have armholes.

And I got Gayle a fuzzy brown throw.

Just what we both needed to watch a movie with...after some takeout steaks and salad.

I know I know, not all at once, as a couple we are WAY over the top...


P.S. Mason wears the portable head flashlight thingy for reading and exploring around the house. I want one too.

2 comments:

Harold Lee said...

great. do you have any idea how much i've been ripping on people who get snuggies only to see my sister has proudly endorsed them on the internet.....

a little leprechaun said...

Looks like a portable ray of sunshine!! I'm still giggling about the snuggie...