All afternoon she said: "Mama, I have fun at school!" "Did you miss me when I at school?" "My teachuhs is Dodee (Ms. Dodie) and Sawy (Ms. Sally)!" Over and over again. Even in response to a question that has nothing to do with preschool. I see someone adjusted well.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
First day for the Cat class
Today Micky went to her first real day of preschool...

All afternoon she said: "Mama, I have fun at school!" "Did you miss me when I at school?" "My teachuhs is Dodee (Ms. Dodie) and Sawy (Ms. Sally)!" Over and over again. Even in response to a question that has nothing to do with preschool. I see someone adjusted well.
All afternoon she said: "Mama, I have fun at school!" "Did you miss me when I at school?" "My teachuhs is Dodee (Ms. Dodie) and Sawy (Ms. Sally)!" Over and over again. Even in response to a question that has nothing to do with preschool. I see someone adjusted well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so BIG!! My goodness!! Too cute!! What a great story!! Thank you so much for the quilt piece!! LOVE the fabric!! Thank you Anna!!
Big Hugs!
Terri
holy cow she looks so happy to be in school!
Post a Comment