Mason and Micky chose their own costumes at oldnavy.com by pointing to what they wanted on my computer screen as I scrolled down the choices. I thought the red ladybug costume would look cute on Micky, but upon my suggestion she gave me a very emphatic "NO. NO NO. I DON'T WIKE DAT ONE." As I scrolled down further and her eye caught the purple butterfly one she said, "DAT one." "The purple butterfly costume?" I asked. "Yes. DAT one. I LIKE DAT ONE."
A few minutes later I pointed to yet another choice to make sure she had not changed her mind: "You like that one?" "NO NOT DAT ONE I WANT THE PUPPLE BUDDERFWY ONE."
Ya gotta respect a lady that knows what she wants. So purple butterfly (and pirate of course) it is...
2 comments:
Hey Anna!
What a cute post!!! And what cute kids to go along with your post : ) I love the costumes!!! Did I mention that Luke is totally "into" pirates too?
those costumes are awesome!
Post a Comment