Monday, August 17, 2009

Kindergarten

Mason started Kindergarten today at Reed. He is really growing up fast! This day came by faster than expected...


We've been talking with him about how exciting and new and neat K will be, and how he'll meet new friends (most of his preschool pals are going to different schools.) He's been very excited and not the least bit anxious or worried, which we are very happy about!


I would have more pictures, had our alarm clock not been on the wrong volume setting-oops! I think someone (hello Micky!) might have fiddled with the controls. I woke up at 8:11 am, found everyone else to be still asleep, so the rest of the morning was a frenzied blur...




4 comments:

Harold Lee said...

you should snap a picture of Reed from the outside - very nice looking school....

Mama's Three Little Burkey's said...

Too cute of a picture! Mason looks like he was all smiles. I like the big hand wave "bye"...all grown up!!!

chyuc said...

congrats mason!

a little leprechaun said...

Very cute picture! Love the wave! Congrats Mason!!