Monday, August 31, 2009

Micky's first day with the Dragonfly class

Micky and I spent a couple of weeks with just the two of us while Mason was in K.

Today though, it was time for Little M go back to preschool. She's been very excited about it!

right before leaving


sitting in the cafeteria (a bit apprehensively) before everyone walks into class


P.S. Mason came back from his first day of K two weeks ago with a big smile on his face. He was not even nervous that whole day one bit (but I was) and jumped right in. Since then he has been loving K and talks of all the new things he has been learning, and the new friends he is making! And we have woken up on time every single morning since the second day of school :)

It's been a bit crazy getting back into a regular school year routine, but I think we're all settled into a regular rhythm now.


No comments: