Monday, July 19, 2010

I don't miss this

M Squared have been saying lately that they miss our old kitchen.

Well, I don't!!

good-bye old stained linoleum countertops


good-bye old cooktop with three nonworking burners


good-bye 1940's metal avocado-green cabinetry and broken wall oven with parts which are no longer available (thank you for burning all my food-I knew it wasn't me)


good-bye matching avocado-green backsplash


good-bye old disgusting pink powder room with cracked tile and pink vanity


good-bye weirdo step-up into powder room (and thank you for tripping all of our guests)


good-bye weird step between family room, powder room and breakfast room


good-bye tiny enclosed breakfast area complete with shower stall (yes, shower stall)


good-bye turquoise guest bath with geese on the tile and leaky plumbing

Good riddance.

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

Are the renovations all done?? Or just started??

How is your summer going?? Miss you!!! Hugs!!